Thursday, December 30, 2010

My year in Review

Another year is over.  And I sit here and think I didn't really do much.  First I go through my color-coded calendar then I go through my blog posts.  Yeah, I could have done more, so what DID I do with my 365 days?  Aside from the 'usual' (I have standing monthly events like book club, potluck, condo board meeting, scrapbooking, etc) and the games & birthday parties of my nieces and nephews what have I done?

My 2010 was a rough year. I think blogging has helped me and I have been working towards goals for 2011 and hope that 2011 is a great year, not just for me, but for you too!
January
  • started to blog
  • two dates with small penis guy   here
  • saw SI
February
  • date with doofy
March
  • kidney stone
  • Chicago for work (SI decides not to go last minute - which leads to Mexico in May)
  • date with doofy
April
  • 2 dates with doofy
  • weekend at dude ranch with family.  Played paintball  here
  • Donate blood   here
May
June
  • took pole dance class  here
  • singles scavenger hunt NYC. I did it alone..which is a big step for me  here
  • Chicago for work/first professional presentation  here
July
  • walked Brooklyn bridge  here
  • Family trip to Poconos  here and golf here
  • walked the High Line with SI  here
August
  • Started with my life coach  here
  • unhappy 4 year anniversary  here
  • KISS concert  here
  • Hampton's for the weekend
September
  • got a car here
  • take PT job for SI
  • beer tasting  here
  • Boston  here
October
  • Insulation done in walls of my apartment 
  • Chicago for work
  • Colorado  here
  • sprained ankle  here
  • first college football game
November
December
  • saw David Brubeck Quartet with SI
  • second pole dancing class
  • cookie bake/swap
  • goal completed:  read more than 50 books in a year here
  • resignation from SI and blocked SIs chats

Then of course throughout the year I talked about some 'serious' things
and a bunch of other things...check out the labels more more posts based on what you could be interested in but missed out on.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like you did a lot this year to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you saw the Dave Brubeck Quartet! I envy you.
    Best Wishes for 2011 Denise.

    ReplyDelete