Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tea Leaf Reading: Take 2

I went for my tea leaf reading with Roisin at Katie's Cottage back on May 19th.  She told me some great stuff, and I was really happy with the reading.  I left there in May more confident with myself and very hopeful with my future. I felt great.  But lately, I wondered if I was started to become more depressed again.  Nothing was really happening...and I was getting impatient.  When was the time frame for the things she said?  I decided I wanted to go back to Katie's Cottage and see Roisin again, to find out if my reading would be similar or drastically different than five months ago.  Let the experiment begin!

This time around there were 6 of us - all in different parts of our lives. I was the last to have my reading done.

My reading had these major points:
  • New job in the new year, in Manhattan, the commute will be better - with the initial B or R or K  (FYI, I have more info on this, but can not discuss quite yet)
  • I'll meet my boyfriend around February.  I'll move in with him at some point in 2012 or early 2013
  • I am in excellent health
  • I am more confident in myself / different air around me
  • I am gorgeous inside & out
  • I love the people I chose to spend my summer at the beach with
  • I am eating healthier
  • I am relocating
  • The decision to rent my apartment is the smartest decision to make - something about that I don't need that part of my life anymore
  • Great decision to move back home, allow my mother to cook for me a little more
  • Use the time at home to be more relaxed
  • Go on a vacation before I start my next job
  • My current job is having some management issues and/or reorganization
So let's compare from the last time:
  • I have fantastic health  --> SAME
  • I need to control my hormones --> didn't come up second time
  • I will have a new job in Manhattan --> SAME
  • 3 weeks into that job I will meet a man, I think I recognize him, but I don't (as in I never met him before). A week after that he comes around and we start dating.  --> not as specific this time
  • I will have a small winter wedding in Colorado or a place with mountains in the background. It might not be winter, but the tops of the mountains have some snow on it. Only 30-40 people are in attendance. I am wearing a simple but elegant ivory or slightly pale pink dress. Nothing over the top big, lacy, or what we now see so many people wearing on their weddings. The music is classy  --> we didn't even discuss my wedding.
  • I am very fertile. She cautioned me a few times to use protection.  --> didn't come up second time
  • I will have two children; a boy and a girl. They will be about 18 months apart and will be healthy. --> didn't talk about children
Now for a little disclaimer...I was the last in my group to go - and when I was brought back into the back room, she asked if she'd ever seen me before - she did not recognize me; I said she did back in May...then she looked at me and was like, well, you've changed a lot since the last time you've been here, aside from your new haircut and cute outfit - something about the air of you changed...you were here before but this is a different you now.  I agreed and told her I left there more confident in myself because I liked my reading.  I did volunteer more information to her this time as well...but my major issues were still there and she elaborated on some of the issues a little more which I appreciated.  At the same time, I felt like my reading was the fastest in the group - I would have liked a little more...but because I have a lot of things going on RIGHT NOW in the next 5 months..I think that is the most important of the leaves and going back again after some things have FINALLY worked out, then my reading could be a little more futuristic (financially secure?  travel the word?  amazing vacations?  well behaved children?  health of my family?  etc)
 
I am really happy I went a second time, and I am more happy that my readings were similar.  It gave me that extra jolt I needed to not lose faith in finding my fh and also it gave me a little encouragement that my recent relocation decision is a good idea.
 
On a side note, when I was there, I noticed a sign for tarot card readings by Vickie...my mom & I wondered at the same time if this was the same Vickie that was in the Bronx 10 years or so ago that was amazing...and you know what? The only way to know is to make an appointment and have that done too...so my group from last night will probably go back down for that next month.
 
As for the others in my group - I think some of them were really happy with their readings, one started to worry a lot, and one felt a little unsure.  Most importantly we were there for 4 hours laughing and talking and having such a great time. 
 
Katie's Cottage:
521 Central Park Avenue, Yonkers NY 10704
Telephone: 914-965-0422
Website: http://www.katiesny.com/

1 comment: