Monday, June 17, 2013

Seriously?

I left a pair of earrings at ManFriend's place when I was there a few weeks ago. I just remembered to ask him for them. 

His response, 'this is embarassing. I gave them to someone else, I thought they were hers. I am not sure if I can get them back'.

WTF. 

I knew he would be having sex with other people...I guess I didn't realize it would have been within the first month of us ending it...but it was probably before. 

And what kind of girl accepts another woman's earrings?

So I responded that she could keep them.  But he needs to send me my money for the furniture and add $$ for the earrings.  He didn't respond, I doubt he will.

I am livid. I mean...he has been messing with my head for the last month, wanting to see me, telling me about dreams that make him hard. He told me yesterday he loved me.  All bullshit of course. He was no differnt than SI or Cop#1. Likes my body more than me.

So, I am not going to see or talk to him again...but I still want my money. Principle more than anything.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Denise. Good for you! I'm a stranger, but still so proud of you! It's a Universal law, you pull back, they'll always come towards you. If you just expect that, maybe it will mess with your head less. Your glorious state of Lividness is going to take you on to incredible things. If I could offer to send you the money, I'd do it just to help you, since I'm one to stand on "principle" also. I totally get it. Maybe that $ is just the cost of your freedom, physically & emotionally. You Go Girl. I know you're sad, and hurt but just know that some people who read your blog have your back! Sending good vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your rant from last night that was posted for a short bit. It was an awesome post. I thought of 2 things that might help. First. I don’t believe for a minute the other woman/earring story he gave you. I think he is just trying to hurt you the best way he can think of. The furniture thing is working well for him, why not the earrings, which are even more personal? But...if it is true, maybe that alleged girl is sitting somewhere going, I CAN’T BELIEVE HE IS CHEATING ON ME... and she took the earrings to remind herself what a dick he is. So we can laugh at her or pity her or somewhere in between. He is totally messing with you, either way. You are awesome Denise. I wish I had friends like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHO TAKES SOMEONE ELSE'S EARRINGS?!?!

    What a total douche bag he is! Seriously. You need your money for the furniture. I don't know what this dollar amount is, but I think he's putting you off for a reason. He's hoping you won't keep asking for it!

    ReplyDelete