Monday, June 24, 2013

my issues are unavoidable

I read about my astrology chart on the day, time and location of my birth.  A lot of my current 'issues' are because of the date/time and location of my birth.  They are, apparently, unavoidable.

Here are some highlights:

You tend to rely on the power of attraction to bring people to you, rather than aggressively pursuing love interests. There is some vanity involved here--you are most attracted to people who express interest in you, or who respond well to your charms! You are not the type of person who overtly pursues people who appear to be indifferent to you. You are not competitive in the aggressive sense of the word, and you are not someone who loves a good chase. Instead, you work your charms and draw people to you. Your ability to attract others (Venus) is very much tied up with your ego (Sun). Because Venus rules all things feminine, both sexes with this aspect tend to be quite attractive.
          I don't pursue men.  

Endowed with generosity and friendliness, in some ways you appear to be lucky in life. You attract good things with a positive frame of mind and a charitable disposition. Rarely entirely "down and out", you are usually well-received, helpful, and well-informed. You may enjoy travel and have a special affection for foreign places and people. You're generally not very competitive, and for the most part not combative either. As a result, you are usually well-liked. You are usually good-hearted, possessing strong morals and much faith in life and in people. You prefer to find the good in situations and in people. You don't have a lot of patience with those who break the rules, as you generally believe in order, equality, and the law. You usually make good on your promises, and the sincerity you exude can be trusted. Looking on the bright side is your forte--people can turn to you for a pleasing dose of faith and optimism. You are quick to chuckle and can't resist any appeal to your sense of humor. 
          I am usually optimistic these days...expect for the bouts of depression I get when I realize I am letting myself down.  I am competitive when it comes to games but not in personal relationships. I have very strong morals and people piss me off when they can't follow rules.  

Because of their strong attachment to, and memory of, the past, others may complain that Moon in Cancer natives tend to whip a dead horse. They may dwell on hurts long after everyone else has moved on. When they feel they have been taken for granted (which may be often!), they don't always confront others directly. This is when they can use roundabout ways to get your attention. In fact, these natives, when they are insecure, can become quite manipulative. They can also be victims of habit. These people can have a hard time compartmentalizing their lives, simply because their watery Moon tends to know no boundaries. Sometimes, as a result, they may act irrationally
          Hmm, yeah, dwelling on hurts long after everyone else moved on....Hmm, I was wondering why I had that problem.  Thinking people take me for granted...YES!  I guess it is unavoidable and will continue to be my problem for a long long time.

One of the most delightful characteristics of Moon in Cancer people is their loony sense of humor. These people can be extraordinarily funny. Their moodiness can baffle others, but their unique outlook on life is something most people can appreciate. When treated with tenderness and understanding, Moon in Cancer natives return the favor with warmth and protection. Give them security, and you'll take the crabbiness out of the Crab, at least for awhile. These people are wonderfully dependable overall, despite their occasional mood swings. Make a friend of Moon in Cancer, and you will be taken care of for life. 
          I don't know if I'd say my sense of humor is loony...but many people tell me they love my sense of dry humor. They think I am funny...I am not sure if I am.  When I am treated well, I am the nicest person ever.  When I am taken advantage of or ignored....I get crabby.  I will take care of people I love   to no end.

She wants to know the bottom line, and is good at scoping out a situation and finding answers to problems. In fact, she is a problem-solver, and will spend a lot of time helping others solve problems if need be. Very friendly and usually positive, she can be charming in a warm way. Enthusiastic speaker, speaks with authority and sincerity. Great sense of organization. Playful. 
          Bottom line...YES!  Cut to the chase already.   I love to solve problems and I speak with authority and sometimes people think I am offending them.

Venus in Leo loves to court and be courted, and they need to feel very special. They are warm, generous, and even grand. Though really quite loyal to their partners (remember that love is THE most important thing in Leo's life), they thrive on attention from the opposite sex.  
          Holy crap...it was the date and time that made love THE most important thing in my life? No wonder I am obsessed.

It is hard for Venus in Leo people to separate love and sex, and even their most erotic fantasies are infused with love and affection. For this reason, few Venus in Leo folk would last long in a relationship that is mostly sexual. On the flip side, they may last longer in a love-only relationship in the absence of satisfying sex, but they are unlikely to feel very satisfied
          Yes, clearly I didn't do well with a casual sex relationship. I need to have that connection to make it feel good.  I've been in relationships where I wasn't satisfied but I stayed.

Pleasing Venus in Leo involves paying loads of attention to them. If you're willing to make only one adjustment in your ways, it should be to remind Leo how wonderful they are. Respect and appreciate them, always.  When Venus in Leo feels loved and appreciated, they reward you with loyalty, a big sense of fun, and plenty of physical expressions of their love
        Of course, yes, I need to be appreciated  especially after I give so much to other people. I want to know someone cares about me as much as i care about them.

She is very generous and altruistic, helping people in difficulty or sick people. She knows how to listen or, at least, how to give that impression. She is a dreamer, with lots of imagination.
          dreams, goals...its all the same. I think big.  and I have quite an imagination.

She is serious, sober, thoughtful, pays attention to detail. She likes to be with older people
          I like older people.

These are actually somewhat shy people who need time to analyze things around them before they warm up to both situations and people. This quality can be received exactly as that, or it can be received as a rather stand-offish, cool, and even critical manner. One of the biggest personality traits of this position is body-awareness. People with Virgo ascendants are sensitive to any discomfort or other signals their body gives them.
          I keep my distance when I meet new people. I feel them out to see if I like them before I talk to them.  I seem sand-offish, but I am not. Just cautious.


No comments:

Post a Comment