Friday, August 19, 2011

Getting my blog back on track

Lately I've been writing about anything & everything going on in my life, which is very fitting to my BLAH BLAH BLAH title of the blog, because really, none of this stuff is too interesting.

I realized a year and a half into this, that I am not really writing about all the other stuff I said I'd write about - just the in between part  "This blog is about my journey of healing myself after a breakup, dealing with how to be single, the quest for new love, and all the things in between. "  So, I am hoping to start filling you in on some healing and tips on how to be single since I don't cry about it all the time now, I am sure I can be of some assistance to those depressed & sad people that are going through what I went through that so many other people don't understand.  

To help me keep on tract - I am thinking I'll write at least one post a week on any topic that has to do with any aspect of relationship, maybe on Mondays.

Until I start, feel free to read some other posts I've written a while back. 
Forgiveness 101
Signs he is cheating
Burn party
What would you do if an Ex wanted you back?
I'm Mine
Is Happiness Overrated?
I have no agenda
Dare to Forgive by Edward Hallowell
Marry Him, Marry Her by Lori Gottlieb

No comments:

Post a Comment