Friday, August 26, 2011

24b - A playlist for someone - love

Here is part two of my playlist - this is dedicated to my future husband.  Most of these songs are on my current 'love' playlist.
  • Carolina Liar -Show Me What I am Looking For
  • Berlin - Take My Breath Away
  • Billy Joel - Just the Way You Are
  • Bon Jovi - Thank You for Loving Me
  • Celine Dion - The Power of Love
  • Chicago - You're the Inspiration
  • Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling in Love
  • Faith Hill - The Way You Love Me
  • Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
  • Frank Sinatra - The Way You Look Tonight
  • Journey - Faithfully
  • Kelly Clarkson - A Moment Like This
  • Luther Vandross - Endless Love
  • Peter Cetera - Glory of Love
  • Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind of Love
  • REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
  • Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
  • Rod Stewart - Have I Told You Lately
  • Shaina Twain - From This Moment On
  • Luther Vandross - Always & Forever
  • Edwin McCain - I Could Not Ask for More
  • John Michael Montgomery - I Can Love You Like That
  • KC & JoJo - All My Life
  • Foreigner - I Want to Know What Love Is
  • Sara Barellis - Love Song
  • Brian Adams - When You Really Love a Woman
  • Bob Seger - Still the Same
  • Billy Joel - Shameless
  • Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
  • The Turtles - Happy Together
  • Extreme - More Than Words
  • Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
  • Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
  • Al Green - Let's Stay Together
  • Barry White - You're My First, My Last, My Everything
  • Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
  • Wham - I Want You to Want Me
  • Diana Ross & Lionel Richie - Endless Love
  • Atlantic Star - Always
  • Aerosmith - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
  • Madonna - Crazy for You
  • John Trivola & Olivia Newton John - You're the One that I Want
  • Nat King Cole - When I Fall in Love
  • Etta James - At Last
  • Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love for You
  • Colbie Callait - Fallin' for You
  • Peabo Bryson - A Whole New World
  • Lone Star - Amazed
  • Frankie Vali - Can't Take My Eyes Off of You
  • James Taylor - How Sweet It Is
  • All 4 One - I Swear
  • Luther Vandross - Here and Now
  • Elton John - Your Song
  • Air Supply - Even the Nights are Better
  • Evan & Jarod - Crazy for this Girl
  • Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
  • Bryan Adams - Everything I do, I do for you
  • Bon Jovi - Always
  • Minnie Riperton - Loving You
  • The Script - For the First Time
  • Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
  • Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes
  • Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
  • Survivor - The Search is Over
  • Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel

No comments:

Post a Comment