Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A few of my FAVORITE things, part 4

HelluvaGood Dip - The year I discovered this dip (French Onion), I think I gained 10 pounds.
source
Hawaiian Tropic - What a fabulous smelling sun screen.  Additionally it gives me a great, even tan.  Someone recently said my tan didn't look like it was from the North East.
source

Trader Joe's Savory Thin Mini Edamame Crackers - I tried these for the first time in June and couldn't wait to get another bag.  At first they have a 'different' kind of taste (many people who I've let try spit it out), but that taste becomes addicting.  The small crackers are the right amount of crunch and the right amount of salt (or maybe a little too much).  I can't wait to get another few bags.
Nutella - The first time I had nutella it was in a crepe with bananas...I didn't like it.  Then I tried it a year or so later with strawberries and ice cream and I fell in love.  I bought a small container of it and started to spread in on cooked flour tortillas (my easy/cheap/no ingredient panini).  Costco sells two decent containers for like $8.50 so I just stocked up.

Wine bottle dresses - When I was in China, I  bought a few of these really cute dresses to go over wine bottles.  I love seeing these on my bookcase, not only does it remind me of my far away travels but also I love my orange dresses.  These made really cute gifts.  

The American President - so it might be strange that one of my favorite movies is The American President.  But Michael Douglas and Annette Bening are fantastic.  The storyline is rather simple but I like it.  I tend to alternate in throwing it in the DVD player when I need something in the background.

source

1 comment:

  1. Came across your blog today. Spent the better part of my morning reading through a lot of your posts. Good read! Seems like you're striving just a bit too hard in different areas in your life. Let life take it's toll, things will work out just fine. (Subscribed)

    ReplyDelete