Thursday, August 25, 2011

Azya Wine & Chocolate Bar

Summer Friday's are almost over...only two left.  Out of the 14 early Friday's, I had to work 3 of them, 1 I took as vacation, 8 I had plans later that afternoon/evening and 2 I had just free - sitting around my apartment and have lunch and catch up on TV.

Last Friday my co-worker and I went to Ayza Wine & Chocolate Bar in NYC for lunch.  It was a nice day, hot actually so we sat outside under an umbrella.  We ordered from their lunch menu; we had a mini panini with a side.  I ordered the white bean dip which was delicious - but they should have given some more bread chips or something to dip into the dip in order to eat it - there were only two bread chips included.  I had the pulled pork & cheddar panini which was very tasty. I also ordered my second ever martini - a raspberry chocolate one (their best selling one according to our waitress) that came with a truffle.  While the martini was good - it was not ideal to drink this with the lunch items.    My co-worker had the hummus and vegetable panini along with their sangria. 

If/when I go back I'd probably order the cheese sampler with fruit if they have it along with a chocolate beverage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment