Sunday, August 21, 2011

my little shopping spree

I try to not spend a lot of money since I am kinda broke.  But every once in a while I the urge to go shopping & I haven't bought clothes or things for my place in so long.  Unfortunately in the last 5 days I spent way too much money...some of you will think it is pocket change - but for me every dollar really counts. 

I sit here wondering what items I will end up returning, but what it comes down to is that I picked them all because I wanted them to feel better about myself.  I want to look better and when I feel better then I'll act nicer and seem more attractive both inside & out with others.  It isn't much savings buying stuff on sale when it will take me a few months to pay it off.
  • $133 worth of bare minerals make up (I spent $175 a few months ago) but I really like this makeup and my face is important to attract my fh.
  • $168 on 2 pairs of Lucky skinny jeans
  • $32 on a pair of brown boots from a website that has daily deals
  • $84 in H&M on 1 scarf, 1 blue long sleeve sweater, 1 stripped shirt, 1 cardigan and 1 tank top
  • $135 on 2 bras and 5 pairs panties
  • $70 in JCPenny on a summer suit (huge sale & coupon)
  • $150 from Under Armour on a few sweaters and tank tops (I actually bought this 3 weeks ago)
  • $50 in Express for one dressy shirt
  • $50 in White House Black Market for a shirt
  • $21.50 in Sephora for two lip glosses
  • $48 In Ikea for 2 frames, a shoe organizer, 4 lunch containers and candles



And I really need to buy rain boots - I don't have those yet, but since it rains a lot it would be helpful.  I also want to get a cabinet for my bathroom to store my crap.  Anyone want to send me a birthday gift?

I look forward to the time when I can buy things with my debit card and not rack up debt.  One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment