Monday, April 25, 2011

Condoms

I posted earlier about finding a condom in a parking lot...but then I kept thinking about condoms- and I am sure a little research would provide me with the answer.  See, I am naive, and I don't know much about condoms. 

From my past experiences, I will tell you that:

  1. I am really bad about using them and don't very often. Usually the first time or two and that is it. Unless the guy is skeevy...which case he gets one all the time (which should make you question why there is more than one occurrence!)
  2. I bought a fishbowl (144) of them since I was convinced after my breakup I would have a lot of sex...but I think I ended up with MORE. Figure that one out.
  3. A condom slipped off a guy and was temporarily 'lost'...which defeats its whole purpose.
  4. In one session, 5 condoms were used...doesn't that sound excessive?
  5. I have no idea how to put on one
I do know they are a thin rubber like material wrapped in a foil like square.  Some come lubricated some aren't.  Some are textured with ribs, other are not. The varieties seem endless - and I don't know if there is really a difference in pleasure.  Some might even be glow in the dark.  Sure, I get all that.  Although, for the life of me I don't understand why some are flavored. I think if you are going to have a penis in your mouth, it shouldn't have rubber on it.  If someone has an STD, perhaps they just skip oral sex all together!

But do condoms come in a variety of different sizes?  Penises vary in size so much. I understand most guys want to be big and huge...but they shouldn't be buying the XXL if it won't fit.  But what if a 'regular' condom is still too big?  Do they make [extra] small? 

I was under the impression that a guy should be responsible for carrying a condom with him.  He knows what brand and what 'style' he likes.  But sometimes you don't met a boy scout, and he isn't prepared - or assumes the girl has one. And so, a woman should be prepared if she thinks she might get laid.  But is she supposed to buy a variety of sizes not knowing what her potential suitor might have, just in case?  And then once she sees it, opens a certain drawer to get out the appropriate size.  Imagine, a set of drawers labeled xs, s, r, l, xl?  That might freak the guy out...being overly prepared.  Or maybe she only wants to be prepared for a certain size - but if that is the case - let me share with you that size can be deceiving. 
       Sure, I didn't have sex with the guy from last year, whose penis was the size of my pinkie - and I didn't do it because it scared me how small it was but I did have sex with a guy that was very very big, and it was not enjoyable at all.  I've had a few medium/regular and one short but fat one that was just fine.  But I've also had a slightly smaller than average that was the most pleasurable.  So try not to be like me and rule someone out until you try it. 

Anyway, I got a little side-tracked there.  I have a lot of free time sometimes at work, that I can look up this kind of stuff...but why bother?

1 comment:

  1. I just really love how candid you are.

    Clearly I'm no expert on anything sex related (although I probably know more than the average virgin), but anyway, I think it should be the guys responsibility, unless you're in a relationship. In which case, I can see the girl having a stash on hand for her man.

    My question is... why are you having sex with skeevy men? You're too pretty for that.

    ReplyDelete