Thursday, April 28, 2011

Yo Quiero Taco Bell

Sometimes I get overwhelmed by too many choices; especially when there are so many choices I like.  Take for instance the menu at Taco Bell.

This week I went through the drive through - but panicked because someone was soon behind me before I got a chance to really think about what I wanted to try.  Going in would have been smart - but when it is empty the cashiers stare at you wondering why it takes you so long to decide what you like.  If you go into fast food restaurants, for the most part you know what you like/want so it shouldn't be so difficult a decision.  I stuck with the 'usual' but threw in an extra item just to expand.

I love the double decker taco supreme.  But they added this new cheesy sauce to it. I didn't like it as much as the original.  The original is amazing.  A soft shell smeared with refried beans and a hard shell stuck to that filled with the usual taco fillings - meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato and sour cream.  It is filling.

My other item I like to get on occasion, but don't too often because it is so bad - is the Chalupa Supreme. I love the chalupa shell.  Soft but chewy.  Yum.

This time I also got a volcano taco, which wasn't wonderful, although it did have good flavor.

But since we are talking about things I like at Taco Bell...I think it is worth mentioning the crunchwrap.  This huge flat wrap is so filling, I don't need to eat anything else. 

I don't eat fast food often, but when I do, I tend to choose Taco Bell.  There is just something about it.  It isn't by any means the best tacos...I eat those at home.  But it is good and cheap.  There are so many other things I want to try off their menu eventually - what are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment