Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm the proud owner of a wii...now, I just hope to use it

Oh a lazy Sunday.  That is exactly what I had yesterday.  There were some things I wanted to do, but decided instead of fighting the crowds and getting annoyed, I'd rather to those things tonight when it is less crowded out.  I showered, blew dry my hair (which I still find very challenging), and then had some work to do for an upcoming project that you will all read about probably next week.  I put a movie on for background noise, but ended up watching about 5 movies I had already seen.  I didn't leave the house, didn't even unlock my door.  Since I'd seen the movies already, I didn't need to focus (not that they were hard to follow anyway) and ended up surfing the web.  Actually, I don't really know how to do that.  I was looking for a few jobs to apply to this week, and instead realized I was lazy and that if maybe I had a wii fit, I would exercise.

So, I checked out ebay.  Followed a whole bunch of auctions to gain a better understanding of selling prices so I could bid.  I found one, I bid, I lost.  Another bundle had the wii, fit, board, controllers, and like 5 other games.  I lost that one too at like $390.  I wasn't too upset, after all somewhere I decided I liked the black wii better.  I ended up buying a black wii, yoga mat, fit & balance board, sports, an extra black remote, and extra black nunchuck, dancedance revolution & mat, and an extra mat all for $235.16  (from 3 different sellers). 

I don't have this kind of money to throw away, so I better use this stuff.  When I was at dinner at a friends house last week, her husband was down with the wii for 90 minutes doing some sort of FIT exercise and he came up and started raving about it, how it helped him loose weight, etc.  So I figured why not.

I try not to leave my apartment or office for fear of going outside and buying things...but yet, it happened at home anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment