Monday, April 11, 2011

Bank Boy still lingering

It has been about a month since I told Bank Boy that I didn't want to see him socially.  I thought I'd let you know that went in his one ear and right out his other ear.  But that shouldn't be a surprise to you based on last posts.  In the last 30 days or so, he must have asked me to get together about 8 times.  This past week he was unbelievably aggressive telling me he had to 'have me' before he goes on a vacation.  yuck.  The whole idea just disgusts me and I want no part of it.  The more I tell him 'no' the more persistent he is; it must be like a quest to him.  But I have to be honest, I did think about it for a few seconds. Not because I think it would be enjoyable by any means, but because I feel like I might have messed up something else with someone else.  I am not going to do it, I still refuse to...he is way too much drama-like for me but more importantly I don't really believe in fooling around with more than one person at a time - but if I did, I still wouldn't pick Bank Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment