Friday, April 22, 2011

liar liar pants on fire

I know I am a relaxed and easy going person but that doesn't mean certain things don't piss me off.  I know it is my fault since I allow people to walk all over me and take advantage of my sweetness.

Some examples are:  lying, misleading, cheating, last minute cancellations and immaturity among a few others.

Is it so hard to say something like "I met a stripper and she turns me on a lot more than you - you fatty, so I can't see you anymore"  "you are too nice for a bad boy like me"  "I'd prefer to not hang out anymore"

Instead, guys think it is OK to either string a gal along or think that ignoring her is the best way break it off.  Sure, most girls aren't stupid - and we do get the hint...but why do we need a hint?  Why can't the guys man it up and just tell the truth? Why do they think it is better to be all sly?

Remember the Mexico disaster?  Essentially Doofy just got all crazy weird after he decided nothing was going to transpire between us.  Granted, I already knew that after a few hours...so there was no need to be so harsh in his actions, when I felt the same way.

More recently someone said they'd call and didn't.  Why bother saying that if you don't mean it?  Same goes for the "I didn't have time" arguement, there is time...but the truth is, you just don't want to - but you DO make time for things you want to make time for and its just not me (I have a lot of experience in this category).  I put up with enough lies in my past that I can't deal with that sh*t.  Especially when I am given the wrong signals - and feel like I was blindsided in a sudden change of mind.  Maybe it was unintentional - but I doubt it. 

I think lying is one of the worst qualities a person can have, but then again maybe I am too honest that I just don't understand so many people.  Maybe I am jaded since I was mislead, lied to and cheated on in my last relationship...but I think it it is really just common courtesy.

I want a 60-40 relationship.  Where the guy is 60% in love with me and adores me and tries hard to keep me around.  Maybe I am slightly out of his league or I can do better...that is fine since it will make me want to stay with him even more when he shows his affection.  If you want to date me...you are going to have to do more of the work in the beginning since I am tired of going out of my way for apparently no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment