Saturday, August 23, 2014

indoor BBQ

Over the last who knows how many years, my sisters have invited me over for meals or took me out. Many times I make them yummy desserts as thank yous, but I am way behind in the let me cook you dinner area.

I saw the grocery flyer for buy 1 ribs get 2 free and decided to throw a BBQ for my family on the fourth of July.  I called my sisters and asked if anyone was free that day and to come over...and shockingly 12 of the 13 of them were available, probably because of the rain.  I bought lots of food and spent most of the day procrastinating from packing to prepare for the BBQ.

As my time is winding down, I know I wanted to spend as much time with my family as possible so I can cherish these moments and hold onto the memories.  Soon enough I won't have them so near and will be aching for their company.

No comments:

Post a Comment