Monday, May 20, 2013

The universe was proud of me

Saturday night I cried a bit...not so much because the relationship with ManFriend ended, but because with that, our friendship ended.  At a time in my life where I have such few friends, he was a constant that I began to rely on to talk abut all the stupid stuff.

Before bed, I did the prayer to St. Ann and had my white candle lit, and once my tears flow, it is hard to stop, so I cried during part of this prayer.

Sunday turned out to be surprisingly great, and I can only believe that the universe is proud of me.  While I wasn't the only one what wanted the breakup, it was mutual, I've thought about it for so long.  And I was rewarded for it, which serves as reassurance that everything will be great.

Sunday started like any other.  I woke up around 6, did the treadmill for 40 minutes, showered, straightened up, made my to-do list, tried on some clothes, and once 9:40 came around, I began my errands of returning things from various stores because one the bills came in, I realized I couldn't keep everything I bought.  I also received notification that Downton Abby season 2 was ready for me to pick up...when I checked on Friday I was still number 200something.  Unfortunately I had 40 minutes to kill before the library opened so I stopped by my sister's house.  While there my phone rang and it turns out I won a 50-50 raffle that my mother ended me in at our church. I won $673.  When I returned home, I started making some egg muffins for the week and the doorbell rang and my roof rack and kayak rack were delivered! I wasn't expecting to receive that until next week...too bad it is raining and will continue to for the next several days.

So all these little things really helped boost my spirits and gave me confidence that things are starting to turn up for me.  And if this is the case, then that means I am meeting a wonderful man in the next few months.  And I have a very busy rest of the year between work trips, a personal trip, kayaking, an examination

No comments:

Post a Comment