Thursday, May 9, 2013

A friend for my kayak

My blue kayak now has a friend, yellow kayak.  I figured that I'd get more use out of my kayak if I had someone to go with me - and I want to get use out of it, enjoy my summer...and get a bit of a tan in the process of de-stressing and clearing my head, getting more fit and enjoying the summer.

Over the weekend I spent a bit of time getting a life jacket, paddle, cockpit cover, water bag, and looking into mooring it in the harbor.  But since I now have two, it might make more sense to get a roof rack that can hold two kayaks....more research that I'll have to do because I know ManFriend can't handle that.

I am hoping this will be one of the better summers that I've had in a while. But how can it not be?  The way things are shaping up, it seems like it will be great.  June - work trip to Indianapolis, July - family party, July-August - Yellowstone & Grand Teton, August - not sure yet but I'll find something or take days off and kayak right here.  September - Rio de Janiero, November - San Diego.  AND I hope to find the future husband during those months.

So for your sake, I am hoping that there will be some great things I can blog about so you, my readers, have something new and great to read about instead of all my recent complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment