Thursday, January 10, 2013

after the #4breakup

I am sure all you ManFriend followers are curious what happened after Breakup#4.

Things were still weird between us...and texting and emails are already not a good thing for us because we take everything the wrong way.  We chatted on the phone briefly Sunday morning and made tentative plans for later that night, but not before he got annoyed and I shed a few tears.

When I arrived at his place, I tried to pretend everything was still great.  A big hello.  Then we started making out on the couch like teenagers...my favorite thing to do with him.  Although he insisted on some sort of role playing - which I think was his way of not getting all mushy on me, or to pretend I was someone else.  After we copulated, I didn't run out like I usually do, but we sat super close on the couch and watched a TV show.  I didn't want to leave, but I was exhausted, and I knew ManFriend reached his limit with my company.

So, I guess we are back where we were before the big 'I love you'.   Casual Sex but with feelings?  And some flitrty texts.

No comments:

Post a Comment