Saturday, July 13, 2013

sexually cranky

How long is it before you get sexually cranky?  It is now 4 weeks since I've gotten laid, and I am starting to get a little cranky.  I know there is an adjustment period that you go through before you don't even realize it anymore, but I am not there yet. 

I am not sure why I am cranky, having sex for 3 minutes over the last year+ isn't really sex...but at least I had amazing kissing and intimacy.

In fact, desperate times calls for desperate measures.  I reached out to Cop#1 to see if he'd be interested in a denise relapse.  I know he isn't the best choice because of his situation...but he is the best choice for my satisfaction and really, for me, right now, that is what I need.  

Hopefully something more permanent will come my way soon.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment