Wednesday, March 20, 2013

pause...

Readers, I am sorry I haven't posted in days, but I found a new obsession....Breaking Bad.  I started it last week - and I am already at the end of season 3.  Yes, that is right, I have no life...or I could have a life, but I just need to keep watching.  Episodes after work, on weekends, if I am lucky I can get one in before I leave for the train.

So, I have to make it through the next few days, and then I'll get back into having time to blog again.

Breaking Bad is a good show, for adults.  Give it a try, I know Netflix has it.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I loooooooove Breaking Bad!

    But when I watch it, I usually have to watch it with a funny sitcom. One BB Dvd, then one funny one. Just to alternate. I find it helps me not be so depressed, cause that show is SO INTENSE!!

    But me loves it. :)
    I think that's the same time I got involved with Glee, so alternating was easy.

    ReplyDelete