Thursday, March 28, 2013

love from afar?

One of the reasons I became unhappy in my 'relationship' with ManFriend was because the time we spent together started to dwindle.  Way back before we were dating, we were seeing each other 2-3 times a week on average.  Then we started casually dating, and it was 1-2 times a week.  By the time he said he loved me, it was just once a week...and now about 3 times a month.  That doesn't work for me, I like spending time with my person.

So imagine my dismay when I went back to the psychic this week and she told me there was a very good possibility I would be in a long distance relationship this year.

On the plus side - that means I like someone enough to make it worth it, so that makes me happy AND that means my possibility of moving away is even higher...and that brings a small smile to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment