Friday, November 19, 2010

The man in my dreams

Blog friends/readers,
My apologies for being missing the last week.  I have been very busy and the one day I had free time, I was suffering from writers block and started about 3 posts, none which I finished.  You would think with how much thought I put into what to write about that day, that I was actually writing something important.  haha.  Finding topics to please you is hard.  Sometimes I am surprised when there are lots of comments on something I wasn't expecting, but none on things you would comment on. 

Anyway.  So last night I had this dream.  It was a little more elaborate than the one I had last week, but either way, it was the same.  I was in a car with a guy.  He was decent/good looking and a bit outgoing.  Dark hair,  nice smile, nice laugh, good personality.  We were trying to find a place to eat.  Although he had money (evident by his car) he was testing me by my reaction over a pizza place as opposed to a 'nice' restaurant.  Of course, I like pizza so I didn't care.  Things were going well however I woke up before arriving at the pizza place.  But I thought, Hmm, that is the same guy from last week; strange.  I can't tell more.  I am not to good about actually remembering more about my dreams, but I can only hope this means I will start dating someone soon.  And until then, I hope this mystery dream man makes another appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment