Thursday, November 4, 2010

Charlie, Alan and Rose

I just caught up on the last three episodes of Two and a Half Men.  I loved that show when it was first out.  Jake was adorable and some of the shows best lines were from the first two seasons.  As Jake started getting older, I thought the show started to loose a little fizzle.  This past year I stopped DVRing it because I put The Event and Gossip Girl above it, which isn't an issue since I could watch it on the computer anyway. 

So, with all the publicity that Charlie Sheen has gotten this past year, I have to be honest, it has NOT affected my perception of him or the show.  So, he likes hookers, drinks a lot, and has a ton of money...gee, does that sound familiar? Why yes, it sounds like him on the show.  Perhaps that lessens the shock value.  Additionally I despise his first wife.  And his second seemed a bit better, but still, not the smartest choice.

Can I quickly talk about Rose? I love Rose.  She is utterly hilarious.  I was so happy to see her return this season.

Charlie, Rose and Alan make me laugh more than anyone else on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.  Check out the show if you haven't already.  It is in season 8, so you have lots of laughs ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment