Sunday, November 28, 2010

1,440 minutes of nothing

On Thanksgiving I am chatting with my cousin's husband and kid. Kid wants to grow up faster than he should (we were all probably in that boat when we were 14). Anyway, I was like...enjoy your youth, soon you will grow up and wonder where your life is. His father was like 'man, if I was single and 30 I'd be doing so much. Why aren't you Denise?"

I know this answer. I am too broke to do anything I really WANT to do.  And, of course, you get tired of doing things alone all the time. 

I am wasting my life. I know this...but I don't know how to fix it.  I don't know what to do with my free evenings/days off.  Of course there is the 'usual' stuff. But what else?  Some days (like today) I wake up and think...I have no idea what to do. I have zero desire to go out.  And the day moves...and then later I regret not doing anything.  But I don't know what to do. 

I would love to hear some ideas of those of you who are married - what would you do if you were single?  Those of you that are always busy - what would you do with extra hours?
What are projects you have done that consume time?
What are some things that are FREE to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment