Friday, November 26, 2010

A Gleeful problem and solution

I want to talk about Glee.

I don't want to talk about the music or actors/actresses.  And in fact, I would like to just talk about this most recent episode (11/23/2010 - Furt).

First.  I want to ask, why on Earth would Finn & Kurt's parents have bridesmaids and groomsmen of their kids?  They are both a good age and have friends (which you get a glimpse of at church/reception) why was the wedding all about the kids and their friends?  Also why would Mr. Shuster go?   I didn't get it.  It annoyed me.

Second. I would like to talk about Sue.  I LOVED her idea of marrying herself.  When she feels like the only one left that is single, she takes matters into her own hands.  OK, so it might seem a little crazy, but here is my question - do you think wearing a wedding band is an accessory that makes one more attractive?  Hear me out.  The wedding band shows that 1) SOMEONE was willing to be with you and 2) you are capable of having a relationship.  People cheat all the time.  Many people don't care single/married, but I wonder if MORE guys would hit on me if I had a wedding band.  So, I won't have a crazy ceremony but slipping on a ring? That is easy.  Maybe a small diamond?  And then when I find someone....whola, broke up & single or you just tell them it is a conversation starter.  I wonder.

1 comment:

  1. you might get hit on more, by the absolute wrong people. not only would their hitting on you be wrong, you would be lying. neither of which is a great relationship starter.

    ReplyDelete