Saturday, November 27, 2010

life.is.not.fair.

I previously blogged about coming to terms that I am still single and that I might always be single.  I might have been wrong.

Recently I was speaking to SI.  It came out that he has vacationed with women to the islands and other areas.  Why tell me? I told him I didn't want details, I don't want to know these things.  When we were together for 4+ years, we didn't go away. I wanted to.  We always talked about it.  Where to go.  The Islands, Europe, Australia, etc.  But he was too consumed with his work, and I guess he didn't like me enough because we never went.  So, he has had one super serious relationship (mistress --> girlfriend --> fiancee --> wife?) and now several rebounds from her. 

I haven't had any.  NONE.  How pathetic.  I was the one that was hurt.  I was the one that wanted to be in a relationship.  I was the one that tried.  I was the one that wants love.  And dammit, I wanted it more....which is probably why I didn't get it.

It.is.not.fair.  Yeah, I know life isn't fair.  But, you'd think I'd get my turn to be somewhat happy soon.  I'm getting really tired of waiting for things to fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment