Monday, August 5, 2013

a few of my FAVORITE things, part 6

Moist Flushable Wipes - The one good thing about ManFriend is that he introduced me to these amazing wipes...I thought wipes were just for babies...but nope, this Costco brand wipe aren't too wet and aren't huge and they are flushable.  It is nice and refreshing after a poop or a quick cleaning after sex.

Samuel Adams Porch Rocker - this seasonal beer was part of the Sam Adam's variety pack I picked up.  I knew I liked the Summer Ale, and there is something about sitting on a porch drinking a beer that sounds enjoyable, so I had to try the Porch Rocker...and I loved it, which is surprising since I really don't like lemon in my beer.
Benadryl Itch Relief Stick - I am so happy I found this little stick...it works wonders to stop the itching feeling of mosquito bites and/or other things that make your skin itch.  

Quinoa - I started eating quinoa about a month ago.  My mother tried this recipe with quinoa, tomatoes and spinach and I just can't get enough.  
Weight Watchers Blueberry Swirl Greek Yogurt Bar - At only 2 points each, you can't beat the flavor of these delicious frozen yogurt bars.  (they come in peach and chocolate dulce de leche, divine triple chocolate -> I haven't had any other flavors)


No comments:

Post a Comment