Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A few of my FAVORITE things pt1

I don't pick favorites. But, I have really been liking the following things lately:
  1. Thomas thin bagel flats - taste like a bagel when toasted. Less calories. I like putting an egg on it. I don't know if I can eat it plain.
  2. Tanga panties from Fredericks of Hollywood - super comfortable.
  3. Emerson dual alarm clock with am/fm radio - Last year I threw my alarm clock against the wall because of my upstairs neighbor. I broke it and recently purchased an Emerson (not the picture below, I must have an older version). I love this clock. The buzzer starts off nice and soft and gradually gets louder to wake you up so you aren't rushed out of your sleep by blaring noise.
4. True Lemon - small packets that you can add right to your water bottle. I don't like lemon in my water. But for some reason, I LOVE True Lemon. I haven't tried the other flavors yet.
5. Keratin Complex Shampoo - I get the Keratin Treatment done every few months and to pick a product with out sodium chloride is hard. Baby Shampoo or the Keratin Complex Shampoo and few others. I was trying to be more economical and use the baby shampoo instead of dishing out a ton for the Keratin Shampoo, but it does make a difference and I love how my hair feels after I use it. The conditioner is good too.

2 comments:

  1. You got another follower!!! Woohoo! And Melissa is a great person to have as a follower, she quite the loyal blog friend :)


    The bagel thins are OK with just cream cheese, the everything bagels are kind of lacking in flavor.

    I have an Emerson iPod docking station/alarm clock/radio combo (i got it a grocery store for 40 bucks! haha) and LOVE it. I especially like the gradual alarm, too. But I usually wake up to music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I posted on 8/24/10 @ 4:44-- have I ever told you I HATE odd numbers. This makes me happy.

    Wow, I sound like such a freak.

    ReplyDelete