Sunday, May 30, 2010

My second award

How wonderful, I received my second blog award...this time for super comments. It is easy to comment on blogs that I enjoy and I have had a great time learning about my blog friend's lives. I currently only subscribe to a handful of blogs, but you may enjoy them as well...although many of them don't follow me (yet?).

Diary of a fickle white woman

Serenity Now!! Insanity Later

Known Associates

The Sassy Curmudgeon

Shelly's Musings

Oh, What the crap

30 and Starting Over

1. Why do you blog?
I blog because I need an outlet to vent. In high school i kept a diary. During my first break up I wrote 20 pages to get out my thoughts. I thought blogging would be my therapy since real therapy didn't work (I only tried one session).

2. What was your favorite age to be and why?
This is hard. I really enjoyed being young. 8-10...the summers were an eternity and we had a blast. No real responsibilities. As an adult I enjoyed 22-25, as I said the other day those were the happiest years of my life. But I hope my mid-thirties and early forties will be the best.

3. What's your favorite sport to play?
Haha. that is a funny question. Hmm, three-legged races? I am really good at that (well, I guess that depends on my partner). I enjoy swimming...but my family does not have a pool anymore, so I don't do that.

4. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I think I like basketball the best. There is a lot of action. My nephew plays baseball and basketball and I enjoy watching both of his sporting games, but basketball is more action packed. Of course I love March Madness. But I do not have a favorite team - I tend to root for the opposite team as my 'friend' or just pick one based on color/name/location.

5. If you could pick your perfect career (and money didn't matter) what would it be?
Hmm, if I knew this answer, then I would be working towards it. I really have no idea.

6. Do I ever feel guilty about blogging?
I don't feel guilty for getting my thoughts out there to my small following. But sometimes I do feel bad writing about people...but I try to use discreet nicknames and no pictures, so honestly only a handful of people would know who they are anyway...so No, I do not feel guilty.

7. What is your favorite holiday?
I love Thanksgiving.

8. What is your favorite kind of music?
That is hard, I like a lot of different kinds of music. I love some 80s, sappy love songs, angry woman songs, pophits, oldies, etc.

9. Do you consider a good or bad driver?
I would have considered myself a good driver a few years ago. I don't really drive much now, not having a car...but I am going to start to look for one. I am definitely on the better end of the spectrum. In this area there are some HORRIBLE drivers.

10. What is the farthest place you have visited?
I took an international business class for my MBA and elected to take the Asian business strategies and we took a 10 day trip to China. We spent a few days in Beijing and a few days in Hong Kong. A few of us also took a few hour trip to Macau. I can't wait till I can afford to travel to more places.

No comments:

Post a Comment