Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why my past men are important to me

I feel like I need to recount my sexual past and share with you what I've learned from them and why they were important in my life and helped me develop into who I am today and who I will become in the future.
  1. Kevin - losing virginity is never fun. Glad I did it with someone I knew. One night stands are not the best.
  2. Cop #1 - intense sexual attraction.  Sex all the time. 'cyber sex'. videos.  First sexual relationship and what I base most of my other encounters around.
  3. Cop #2 - anal sex hurts way too much to be enjoyed without lube.
  4. SI - simultaneous self masturbation. toy.  sex multiple times a day.  squirting. living with someone.  love. heartache. signs of cheating
  5. Greasy - I don't like sex when it is suffocating. I need to breathe.
  6. Bank Boy - some men won't stop until your needs are met...it was a strange feeling to have someone so attentive
  7. Doofy - rough.  big penis isn't necessarily a good thing.
  8. HSK - how amazing a small penis could be.  Orgasm during sex.
  9. ManFriend - slow passionate (without the passion) sex.
Without all these completely different experiences I wouldn't know how to change things up a little.  Sex is truly so different with different people but there is no reason why you can't take what you learned one place and tried it with someone else.  It also helps you realize what you like and what you don't. I am thankful for all these experiences so far, and I look forward for more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment