Friday, February 10, 2012

The school girl

So many guys fantasize about the school girl in their plaid skirt and white top with knee socks uniform. Only a few weeks into talking to a new guy, did he ask me to dress up for him.  Unfortunately I had to disappoint him, I mean, I am kind of wholesome and I don't stock those kinds of clothes in my closet.  Wouldn't he be more worried if I did and had some variety?  Catholic? Private School? etc.

On my day off today, I made some extra stops in my errand running to find such clothes.  I tried Joyce Leslie.  Wow, they had quite a selection of skanky clothes, but not the kind of skirts I have in my mind.  I did pick up a tight white button up and several knee socks.  Then off to Marshalls...but no skirts of any kind.

I don't want to spend a fortune, and I have no idea where to go to find this.  Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment