Thursday, September 29, 2011

Miss Awesomeness

Imagine my reaction when I see a comment like this:

from this post
 I mean, Yeah, I know that I am a fairly cool/great person...but I didn't think other people saw that in me...and what is even better? This person doesn't even know me.  Thank you Anonymous you really made my day and boosted my self esteem just when I needed it!!

Again, readers, thank you for reading & commenting!   Most of the time your email is disabled or you post anonymously (which is totally fine, and I still appriciate it) but I can't write you back, but please know that I read EVERYTHING I get and thank you for all your feedback  - both positive and negitive.

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!! Glad other people are enjoying them as much as me!!

    ReplyDelete