Wednesday, September 7, 2011

'S' bangs

I had my hair cut again on Sunday.  It is short and I have long bangs again.  The problem is that I decide to get it cut the week it is non-stop raining.  I have naturally curly/wavy hair and even though I have the Keratin done, having bangs is becoming a huge problem or the problem is that I am becoming a little vain.  My short hairstyles require work - not wash and go like when I have it long.  I have to blow it dry and then flat iron it, adding about 30 minutes to my morning routine.  Today I spent five minutes alone just on my bangs.  I wore a raincoat and used an umbrella and when I got to work my bangs were an S - a long S...it could be a lot worse but still, how friggin annoying.  This was the reason I didn't get bangs way back in my school days.  I don't think I am going to meet Mr. FH today - but I do go out in public and I am seeing 'friends' after work today and tomorrow. 

Maybe I should look into getting a small traveler flat iron to keep at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment