Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Random Thoughts #1

Random Thoughts
  • I attempted to donate blood again today.  Unfortunately once they got the needle in, my fingers went numb, so they had to move the needle around and then I guess they punctured the vein because they wouldn't let me donate since blood already touched the bag. Instead of them dotting on me from passing out, they sent me away with an ice bag and a bruise. Oh well, I tried.  But I did sign up for organ donation through the new NYS Donate Life program.  This registry gives your consent to donate organs...and you even get a chance to state which you want to donate and which you don't want to. 
  • I watched The Bachelor Pad finale last night parts of it definitely annoyed me.  I didn't get to bed until about midnight, and then I barely slept, having nightmares of boyfriend past.  ugh.
  • I have been speaking out at work about some 'issues' and today...well, today they decided to 'fix' some things and it wasn't quite what I thought they'd do - it is amazing how different people think & the work flow does not seem logical; I don't get it.  I think a few people will definitely not like me - but whatever, I am not there to be liked anyway.
  • I really need to up my job search (but yet, here I am blogging instead).  I am thinking a school crossing guard might work out for a while!  Well, no, seriously that isn't enough money for me to get by on.  I've thought about quitting and selling my apartment and living with my parents...but who wants to live with parents twice in their adulthood?  What kind of guy would date me if I lived with my parents? 
  • I love sweet potatoes that cook in the oven. 
  • I am returning that phone that I posted about the other day. Hated it.
  • I can't wait until the new TV shows start next week
  • I want a guy to hang out with. I am really starting to miss kissing.
  • I am not sure I am liking my bangs this time around
  • I've adjusted quite nicely to reading on the Nook, but I still read 'regular' books when I can't get one for free
  • I tried unsweetened vanilla almond milk; I am quite surprised with how good it was.  I haven't had cereal since February, but in the last 7 days, I have had cereal for dinner 4 times. 
  • I haven't slept through the night in months.   
  • I feel like sometimes I have a ton to say, and when I log in, I draw a huge blank or hate what I write...so I am really sorry if this is becoming boring.
  • I feel like I am falling back into a funk.  My mood from 2 months ago is so different from now.  I am constantly annoyed.  I hate this feeling; I want to be happy again.  Please tell me there is an end to some of the crazy madness I've been involved in.
  • I think I need to go back to the tea leaf reader just to be sure my fate didn't change or that it is consistent with the last reading.
  • Why isn't my spell check working? 

No comments:

Post a Comment