Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Golden Shower

Some people pay a lot of money for a golden shower...you know, when you get urinated on.  I personally don't see the appeal to that.

However, I can't say it never happened to me.  Actually, I was peed on at least twice.  The difference was that 1) I didn't pay for it  and 2) I didn't ask for it, it came as a surprise. 

As most of you know, little baby boys tend to urinate when you change their diaper. About 13 years ago, this happened to me with my first nephew since I didn't know about this phenomom.  Then about a week ago, I was changing a 10 month old.  I told him 'good thing you aren't a newborn, otherwise I'd have to worry about you peeing on me'.  I look over and grab a wipe, and next thing I know, I feel this warm liquid on my leg.  I look at the kid, and he is smiling - like he did it because I said he wouldn't.  I gasp out in shock and make the kid cry. I didn't mean to startle him...but he startled me and that was my first reaction.  Of course he stopped crying, I finished changing his diaper and had to change the sheets and rinse down my pants.  I have to say, I didn't realize non-infants still peed when changing a diaper.

Even covered in warm urine, I don't see the appeal.  It definitely didn't turn me on.  If anything, it gave me baby fever.

1 comment: