Friday, June 17, 2011

to sleep or not to sleep...

This week I feel like I have narcolepsy.  On Sunday/Monday I readjusted to the time change  - and felt great on Monday.  However every day this week in the morning and the afternoon on my commute I would fall asleep, only reading a page or less; very atypical of me.  At work I was barely able to keep my eyes open at times.  In the evening I would go to bed at a reasonable hour, but I was having really bad dreams this week and was constantly wakening.

I mentioned this to my family and co-worker and they too have been feeling extremely tired this week.  I wonder if it has something to do with the full moon?  

Metallica's "Enter Sandman" is exactly how I feel: (taken from http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/metallica/entersandman.html)

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
Off to never never land

Something's wrong, shut the light
Heavy thoughts tonight
And they aren't of snow white

Dreams of war, dreams of liars
Dreams of dragon's fire
And of things that will bite

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
Off to never never land

No comments:

Post a Comment