Tuesday, June 28, 2011

You are never to old to dress up

I was chatting with a friend recently about having sex dreams about someone other than your man.  I think this is a fairly normal event for most people.  Anyway, I suggested to her that maybe she needs to spice things up a little bit and that I would send her a wig.   Perhaps I should have added a few more words to my conversation because then she thought that I have a lot of props for the sole purpose of role playing.  This is not true at all. 

I actually own two wigs, one blond and the other a light red whose original purpose was for me to dress up as a flapper for an anniversary party in 2006.  I used the wig one other time on New Year's 2009 when I attended a Murder Mystery Dinner Party as a flight attendant.  I like to get into characters and put a lot of effort into looking somewhat realistic or over the top funny.  While I am at it, I should admit that I did own two pairs of handcuff too...but I bought them when I visited Alcatraz back in like 1998.  I did use them a few times but honestly metal handcuffs are not ideal and I didn't like being bound.  I don't have them anymore.  Would I be opposed to a little role playing?  Not at all for a little foreplay.  I think it is fun to change things up once in a while but once the clothes come off...I go back to me.

Let's talk about costumes now.  Apparently I have issues buying costumes.  I think it is that most don't fit me right...and why waste $50 or more on something that does not look good?  I'd rather spend time making something.  Who cares if it is ridiculous? The whole point of a homemade costume is to look cute and not like everyone else. Other costume's I've donned recently:

Skunk - (2010) A homemade costume made with poster board and 3 bags of cotton balls.  A little baby powder in the hair and some black make up on my face (it was off by this picture).

Flight Attendant - (2009) Homemade. I wore a suit,  heels, a hat, scarf and the wig.



White Lies - (2008) Completely homemade. I safety pined about 50 'white lies' to a black fleece pull over and black pants.  Thank goodness a friend helped me the night before come up with lies and attach them all.


Chinese Royalty - (2005) They gave me the clothes to wear, but it was still fun to dress up. 


Nerd - (2004) Homemade once again. Black pants, white shirt, stirrups. I did buy a pocket protector I think...or was it made? I don't remember. The black glasses I think were the free kinds from weddings with the lens popped out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you look like my dream with that blond wig. Lol
    And role playing is fun too....

    ReplyDelete