Tuesday, June 21, 2011

a lazy annoying man

Another work rant.

I have this one male client who has probably had his secretary call me ten times in the last two months for my email address.  First of all, it is listed on the 'board list' that is emailed & handed out twice a year, it is on the website, it is in the newsletters, and we have been emailing for about three years...so it should already be in his contacts in his email.  Additionally, I email him regularly, and did so just the day before.  Why can't he just hit reply?  Shit like that just annoys me.

Sidenote:
My 'new' office is coming along.  It is a little smaller than my other one, but I am making it work.  I moved in yesterday and still have a bunch of unpacking/reorganizing to do on top of a major mailing that had to go out today.  I've been really busy at work & after work...no free time this week...so the postings might be a little slower.

No comments:

Post a Comment