Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Immediate Challenge: The Lovers

At my monthly potluck yesterday, we had a tarot card reader come in.  For $20 she read our cards in an open reading (not question based, but general).  My reading lasted all of 7 minutes.  It wasn't a great experience (I've had it done about 5 times) but the cards that showed up were quite good and many were major arcana. (long term energy, big events in life)


From How Stuff Works - Angel Paths

The first card (present) was the sun - the breakthrough card.  All that time of wondering what if...yes, it will come.

The second card (immediate challenge) was the lovers.  While this card is quite exciting for me at this point in my life, it does represent a dilemma, whether it be my choice between lovers or some other intimate relationship. Either way I will struggle with temptation and hope that my morals will bring me to the right place.  She said perhaps the choice between someone flashy or someone more modest.

The High Priestess was a card - I think in spot #3 so she related this to the an intuition, perhaps that I have morals that I live up to.


Having just looked up that picture from above, I wish I payed more attention to the card positions.  The next set is just what I remember.

She said my financials were in balance (I think not, but I guess I could be less fortunate. maybe balance = zero) but I dream of being wealthy - and it just might come.

That there is a high energy kid in my life I need to watch out for.

The Page of Swords - That there is something that I am trying to figure out, but I need to do more research on it. 
That in my relationship (I guess future one) I will struggle with wanting to see the person more than I can for a while.

My tenth card was the two of pentacles - which is about juggling, flexibility and having fun.
Trying to attain balance.

Well, this post ended up being lame since I don't remember much of my reading, granted it was only 7 minutes or so.  But we will see what happens. I am really looking forward to seeing if I find not only one guy...but two! And how to chose between them.  Also the money part is pretty great since I need some of that.

I am not going to sit here and wait for these things to happen, of course I am going to continue doing whatever it is I do.  And in a few months, when I re-read this or think back, I get to smile/laugh that some of it might have been accurate.  I am not taking it too seriously, it is just something fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment