Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 14 - A hero that has let you down

I keep staring at this day's question.  I have never really thought about my heroes but my heroes I guess would be the men/women that risk their lives for us in a variety of different professions.  But they haven't let me down yet.

My parents, aunts & uncles are hero like in that they taught me what I think of relationships and families.  They are still happily married - and haven't let me down.

So who has let me down?  Well, SI did.  But he wasn't a hero by any means.  Who else?  Well, some friends let me down over the last 28 years or so...but again they weren't my hero.

I guess my answer will have to be that this has not yet applied to me.  Perhaps when it does, I will write about it.  Sorry Folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment