Monday, March 3, 2014

the creepy guy

It was 12:11 am, I was waiting 58 minutes for a train in Grand Central.  I was minding my own business, texting with a few people when I notice this guy staring at me.  By now, my buzz wore off so I asked this man "what?".  He comes closer, still staring at me.  I look around the empty station and notice where the police and other people are, just in case.  The man is inches from me and tell me that I am absolutely beautiful, he couldn't take his eyes off me and he leans in to kiss me.

whoa!  I couldn't back up as I was leaning against the wall.  I say "what do you think you are doing?"  to which he replied "you are so pretty I have to kiss you".  I shake my head and say "you are probably married, what makes you think you can just kiss a stranger?  Show me your left hand."  He pulls out his right hand and I laugh.  He takes out his left hand and sure enough there is a gold band on his ring finger.  I say "sorry, I don't kiss married men, but maybe this passed out lady right here would be honored, go bother her".  But instead he continues to chat with me and tells me about his plans with his family the following day.  Eventually he walks away.  I continue texting my friend and then 5 or 10 minutes later the man came back for more.  I am not sure if he didn't remember talking to me or if he just wanted to continue talking to me.  After a few minutes, I say that we should probably head to our respective trains.

I couldn't help but wonder if this man does this regularly, and if so, how many women actually go along with it?


No comments:

Post a Comment