Tuesday, March 4, 2014

big sighting

I was out to dinner with a new friend, we went to dinner before we went to a Broadway show.  3/4 of the way through the dinner, our waiter came over and told us Chris Noth was at a table, so if we were to use the restroom, take a look around.  Since I had 4 drinks, I had to use the bathroom again, and sure enough he was there.  He looked a little more white haired, but still attractive.  We made eye contact and I smiled.  I wasn't about to approch him or take a sneaky picture as he was out in his private life.  My friend and I finish up dinner and as I was getting into my coat, I bumped into him as he was walking to the bar. I apologized of course.

Just six days later, I go out with the same friend and a few of her friends for restaurant week.  We were already seated for about almost an hour when I realize who walked through the door...Chris Noth.  My friend and I look at each other and were shocked - twice in a week he comes into a restaurant we are in?  And considering I very rarely go out, this seemed too coincidental, but what is the alternative, he decides to stalk 2 regular women?  Not likely.

It made for good conversation that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment