Monday, May 2, 2011

Bravissimo

It is a fact, I have huge breasts - 34F.  

Shopping to cover them is quite difficult.  I did end up buying this blue dress but it took a lot of work to get it to show very little bra since when I tried it on it looked like below with a regular bra - even a strapless had lots of bra near the underarm. I might have to bring it to a tailor for some extra fabric since the dress itself is quite cute.

I hate when the bra shows under the arm...

or when  you find a great dress, but the breasts are too big to look decent and all lopsided.
So, finding a dress is hard.  I just recently purchased such a great dress...or two actually.  Both of them could be strapless if you want, or add a small strap.  Notice how these cover my breasts.


See, no cleavage!



Love this one. It fits so well. Sorry the pic is so dark.
 

The site that I purchased these two dresses from is also the same site I have been purchasing my bikinis and bathing suits which I love since they cover me just right.  I bought this bikini last year for my Mexico trip:
and another great one this year thinking I'd be hitting the beach with some guy.

blurry yes - and it isn't me...but you get the idea until I get a pic of me up.

The store is located in England, it is called Bravissimo and they recently launched a sister site called pepperberry that sells clothes.  I am actually a 34G at this site for bras/bikinis.  What is great about their clothes is that you buy them according to not only your bra size, but if you are 'curvy', 'really curvy' or 'super curvy'.  I thought I was a 'really curvy' since the breasts are just so big...but when I bought the two above dresses, I actually had to return them for just the regular 'curvy' part of me felt great about that.  I look forward to trying out their button down shirts too, since I have never been able to wear those without someone seeing through the bulging holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment