Saturday, May 21, 2011

Say 'Cheese'

My old-school phone only holds fifty pictures.  There are so many times, that I need to take a picture, but run out of room.  I take a few moments and try to figure out what picture I can delete to make room...but most of the time, I struggle with this decision. 

Most of my pictures on my phone are of ME.  And well, you know how it goes, I just look way to good in the picture to delete it.  The other pictures are either ones that I may use for my blog or ones of something I need from the store (ie-replacement light bulbs from my fan because I am constantly buying the wrong ones).

The funny part is- I do email most of the pictures to myself so I can save them...but you know...sometimes you want to send the same picture over and over again and it is just easier to send something you have then to re-take another picture.

There have been a few times I tried to upload the pictures to snapfish and then have them printed, but the resolution is so poor that they come out blurry.  It isn't really an option to use cell phone camera as a real camera, but sometimes it is just handy and sometimes you are just emailing pictures to other people or using the electronic version for blogs/facebook/emails. 

Maybe it is time to upgrade my phone. But I won't until this one dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment