Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Assume

Growing up my family taught me a trick to remember how to spell assume - If you assume - you make an ass (of) U & me.

Assuming is fairly natural I think, but it is really bad, and you DO make an ass out of yourself.  For instance, I finally spoke to HSK.  Turns out he was starting to 'feel bad' because he just wanted sex and well, I am such a nice, sweet person. So he stopped talking to me, but claims that he missed it because he said it was so good.  I laughed.  I was like....I never saw something long term with you either - and I was looking for someone to have sex with on a somewhat regular basis until I find someone else.  He then also denied he said "I like you" but hey, whatever. 

I thought it was funny that he would assume that not only that a 'nice sweet person' like me would not want something with no strings but that also he was so conceited to think that I wanted him and that he is a Hugh Hefner of his local town.  HAHAHA. 

I'd like to remind you that I was never attracted to him physically. I mean, he isn't ugly - but he sure isn't anywhere near eye candy - not even close.  Second his personality where he thinks that he is God's gift to the world reminds me of "Doofy"...way too much so. I really hate that quality...and unfortunately I did fed it when I told him that I was unexpectedly surprised with his ability to be really talented in bed.  Both Doofy & HSK aren't great looking - but they have that very social aspect and have such high self esteem that they end up with pretty girls, but from what I have seen with both of them...those girls need to be able to put up with a lot of shit. I couldn't be degraded constantly when everything is always revolving around them. But for some reason I am initially attracted to that kind of thing and it is probably because I feel like I need someone slightly more outgoing than me.

Since I wrote about fate last week - I'm going to tell you why I think fate brought us together again after 15 years: 
1)  to make me realize that I can feel really comfortable in the presence of someone and because of this having sex quickly was easy for me since I don't do it with strangers.
2)  to help my self-esteem in the sex area.  When your beau cheats on you - you wonder if it is because you are bad in bed.  Add to that the bad sex I've had in the last 2 years...and well...I needed a boost. This was it.
3)  to prepare me for the event that I date/marry someone with a [slightly] smaller than average penis.  At least I know that sometimes smaller can work and I shouldn't rule someone out just because of it...unless maybe still it is the size of my pinkie...I don't think I can go teeny tiny.  I am not embarrassed to admit that it was way more pleasurable than my past - and it is THAT feeling that is addicting and left me wanting more.   I think this may be the most important reason fate brought us together; to prepare me for a smaller than average penis.

No comments:

Post a Comment