Saturday, January 8, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Hey, guess what?  Paul from Pfeiffer Pfilms And Meg Movies awarded me with the Stylish blogger Award.  What an honor!   Paul has been a faithful reader since he found me (I blogged about When Harry Met Sally one day) and even sent over a new follower!  So Thank you Paul!  If you guys like movies (and who doesn't?) with either Meg Ryan or Michele Pfeiffer then Paul is your man - check out his blog.

The rules for this award are as follows
1- Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award,which I've just done.

2 - Share 7 things about yourself.
3 - Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4 - Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

So, my 7 things about me:
1 - I love popcorn, I pop on the stove and today I made kettle corn for the first time
2 - I am the third of 4 girls, but the only one not married and don't have kids
3 - I watch way too much tv in my free time.  But thank goodness for DVR so I watch less than I have to by removing commericals.
4 - I've only had two boyfriends
5 - I am good at puzzles
6 - I have a huge fear of bugs. I can not kill them - in fact, I cover the bugs with cups and wait for someone to come over and dispose of them
7 -  I have NEVER smoked a cigarette or have done any drugs
 
Now, as far as the awards...this is where I am changing the rules. I do not have 15 people reading my blog [sad face] so anyone that is a current follower that reads me I am sharing that award with you.  I have enjoyed each and everyone of your blogs, thank you and keep up the good work!

2 comments: