Thursday, January 13, 2011

Opps I did it again

OK, this post is going to be Too Much Information.  But the reality is, it is life.  Maybe I should call it sex and the single women, but that doesn't really encompass what just happened.

My 'first time' was a mistake, as most first times are.  I was young, but not THAT young, I waited till college.  So I consider my first 'real' time with cop#1.  I liked it a lot.  We did it everywhere and I couldn't get enough.  I talked about how physical our relationship was in previous posts, and to this day, I have never felt that with anyone else. It was intense and amazing.

I then had a very brief transition guy, Allen.  I barely remember anything about our 3 months.

Then I met SI.  Over the years of being with him, I think we had a decent sex life.  Sure it varied but on average we did 'it' 6-10 times a week, sometimes more, sometimes less, it just depended. Then of course there was that little rut towards the end when it only happened once a week or not at all.  The sex was good most of the time, great sometimes and became disappointing over the last 4 years - where I wondered if it was ever really good or that our emotional connection made it seem way better.

After that I attempted with three other people. One that helped me through the breakup but I was never attracted to him and kissing him repulsed me, Doofy, and then there was Bank Boy.  If you are not familiar with Bank Boy, please read up - go to the labels.

Now, I can say "Oopps I did it again".  This guy is a bit....what is the word? Crazy? Stalkerish? Controlling?  Anyway he messages me his birthday is coming up and his wish is to 'be with me' again.  I thought about it and realized that I had sex all of FOUR times in 2010.  OMG yes I just admitted that in writing.  Scary.  Now hopefully you will have pity on me.  I don't believe in casual sex and I don't know how to meet a guy, so it just never happens.  So I said yes.  But I told him after he can not harass me and beg for more (which I don't know why he does because with the lack of practice on my end...I feel very not up to par. Imagine if I was? Or that I actually liked him?).  I know it is wrong to do based on his last actions and I know he will repeat but jeez, I need to get laid on a more regular basis. 

A note to my future boyfriend/husband...I will provide you with a good amount of sex.  I know what it is like to be so deprived and I have had three years of barely any that I need to make up for.  I want to keep my 'number' low, I don't want to mess around.  When I want to be...I can knock your socks off.  So...where are you? 

2 comments:

  1. This is funny, all girls need a little more sexy time in their lives.

    I like your note to your future husband, I hope he reads it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaaa! I so agree. Its hard to be single and be happy sexually, without being a giant slut. Or at least feeling like one. What you really need is, is a good f* buddy. I seriously doubt this guy will be that for you... considering his last actions... but I don't blame you one bit!!! We're in our sexual prime right now!!!

    And trust me, I feel your pain. We just went TWO MONTHS without doing it. Its really hard being in a relationship that is good everywhere BUT in the bedroom. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete