Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow day

Today I got to work from home.  And, you know what? I really did work and a lot of it.  I started at around 6:30 since I was up so I thought it would be OK to quit my day at 1:30.  It was a long day of working but at least I was in my pajamas.  I did shower, but then I put my dirty pajamas on again....well they aren't THAT dirty.

For a work from home day, I had some issues with clients.  Blah, I am really starting to hate my job. The last three days added onto 2 weeks ago!  I can barely stand it.  I keep dreaming of a new job.

SO WHY then, now that I have free time....can I not look for jobs online? I looked at TWO websites.  I got my flash drive, my resume ready to go.  But I lack the umpf to actually send that email.  I am so tired of the crap I have to deal with, you would think it would be a no brainer to actually be motivated.

Is it just because I worked my tail off for 7 hours? Maybe I just need a nap.  Can't be a long one, I have people coming for dinner tonight!

2 comments:

  1. show off! JK. Yeah I know I was a lazy POS today, but that is ok. Hopefully next time I won't be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same Denise, I hate my job with a passion but I've been off work this week and how many jobs have I applied for..............None!

    ReplyDelete