Sunday, January 30, 2011

A happy scrapper

After almost a year, I realized I have not told you what kinds of things I do in my free time.  So today I will tell you about one of my hobbies.  I scrapbook.

About 7 years ago, my sister hosted a creative memories scrapbooking party.  I really liked it and was hooked.  I made two chronological scrapbooks about mine & SIs dating life (things we did together, random pictures with songs, etc).  When I thought we were getting back together, I made an ABCs of love scrapbook (which was AWESOME) - but that little shitter was away in Disney with the mistress when telling me we'd be together by New Years.  Waste of time that album, but I will definitely do a similar one for my future man. 

Anyway, I really loved scrapbooking.  At some point I realized how much money I was spending, and decided to become a CM consultant.  I wasn't really looking to host parties (I only did 2) but I wanted to be able to buy things for me.  I have been doing it about 5 years....and keep saying I need to give it up.  I must place a $X specific order every rolling 3 months.  It gets expensive considering I am already broke. 
So I get together with 4 - 6 ladies one night a month from 7 - midnight and we scrapbook.  Then every few months we (about 8-10 ladies)  try to do an all day event, such as yesterday when we got together from 10 am - 8pm.  I served lunch and dinner and it is a great time to catch up with friends and get some scrapbooking work done.

Here are some pictures of some of my favorite pages:


 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Denise! Because of you I too have become hooked to scrapbooking. It is a great hobby and I am so happy you introduced me to it :)

    ReplyDelete