Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Blog-Anniversary to me...

Today marks ONE YEAR since my first blog post!  Now 200 posts later, I feel like I have been doing this so much longer. 

Sometimes I have so much to say, other times, nothing.  I get all these great ideas when I am in bed or walking to work, but then can't for the life of me remember what they are when I get a few minutes to type it all out.

I am so thankful for my devoted ELEVEN followers and the few you that read anonymously.  I have had an interesting year, and you were right there every step of the way.  I hope that this coming year will be more interesting reading for you (and a more interesting life for me) and that perhaps I can double my following.

It has been an interesting journey and experience, and I have become somewhat addicted to blogger - not only trying to blog regularly but reading about other peoples lives/experiences as well.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you.    :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Denise, I've enjoyed all your posts and I wish you the best of luck in your second year of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Denise! I have really enjoyed your blog,and look forward to many posts to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary Denise and good luck for this year!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well here is your 11th follower... and happy anniversary!! xx pam

    ReplyDelete